best hammocks for girls-- pics added

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmeafish

I know that girls have a different energy level that boys. My cousin got two girls today, he was SO excited. He met my rats over christmas and fell in love.
They are converting an old parakeet cage, and I am going home tomorrow to help add some things. I am making him a few hammocks, and I don't know what styles girls tend to like best. My boys like anything they can squish in, the double decker and big tube, but on occasion I see them all piled on each other in a pocket hammock.

I was thinking a big flat for sure, to help add levels to the cage. but i don't know if they would also like the bunk bed hammock, or is there something I can make that they can climb on...

Ok here is what i made.

P1000277.jpg

A flat and a cube. I figured a flat would be good because his cage doesn't have a ton of levels.

The cube has 3 holes, and a level in the middle. It isn't my best sewing work, but it was a lot of fun, and his girls really seemed to enjoy it.

P1000281.jpg

Bottom hole...
P1000279.jpg

Top hole.
P1000278.jpg

Ceiling hole.

Back