Best brother ever, got me a cage for my birthday!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayLightNewDay

So, I already have two rats in a cage that is like *just* big enough for them and in two weeks I will be getting my two double rex girls. Obviously I have been looking into getting a big cage, with room for four female rats to live comfortably.

Well! Today is my birthday and my little brother (He's 21, not really so little anymore!) surprised me by buying me a Prevue Small Animal Cage 495. I am so excited!!! I know it's not a FN or CN, but it is the perfect size for my bedroom and my ratties.

aww that was sweet. I think that is the half size of the feisty ferret you will still enjoy it. I love my smaller cages by prevue they take up less room than my monster cages do.

Joanne said:
What a great brother! You will have a whole week to decorate the new cage before the babies come home. :D
Yes! I actually just went out and bought a few fleece blankets that I am going to (attempt to) make hammocks out of. I don't have a sewing machine, so I am going to try to do it by hand. :giggle:

Back