Beneful dog food.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a raw feeder. Have been for years. If you ask me what my dogs had for dinner, I could with 100% certainty tell you it was chicken . . . just chicken, or just turkey, or just beef or whatever happens to be on the menu that evening. And as the years go by and more and more pet food scandals or recalls make headline news, it just serves to harden my resolve - I will never feed commercially prepared dog food again, not ever.

I'm really having a hard time with the lab blocks. I just look at them every night when I'm dishing them out and can't help thinking. OMG - what's in this stuff? :sad-p:

Yes! I am the same way! I'm a raw feeder, 6 years now, and hate kibble. So i made my own mix for the ratties. But it turns out it wasn't balanced enough. Now i feed Oxbow and i do like it.... but its still not real food! So i make sure i give lots of real food extras.

Good Karma said:
Now i feed Oxbow and i do like it.... but its still not real food! So i make sure i give lots of real food extras.

:laugh4: Me too, Good Karma! Sounds like we're on the same page! :thumbup:

Back