Been away for awhile

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missnikki

I know I have not been around for awhile, and who knows, maybe no one here will even remember who I am.

I'm back because I got a reminder email about the forum and realized I really do miss it here!

My last rats Dewey and Millhouse passed away a few months ago sadly and I am just getting ready now to adopt two new rats. They are females from Vancouver, BC. One is rex and one is smooth and both are siamese marked. They are lovely ladies, just about 9 weeks old currently. I am most likely picking them up next weekend. :ilike:

I just took the CN downstairs yesterday and washed and sprayed it all down so it's nice and clean for their arrival.

Hope you all are well. I will post pics of my new babies when they arrive! :grouphug2:

Thanks Joanne! I know you were around here when I had my very first rats and you always gave me great advice. I will definitely post pics once I get them home! Should be next weekend I think. I spent all day today organizing and throwing out old ratty stuff - getting ready for their arrival :cheer:

Back