Bear, Apr 20, 2005 - Sept 14, 2007

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickelrat

It was a shock to find my beautiful black dumbo Bear dead in his cage. He was not sick but he was getting old, almost 29 months old.

All I can say about him is that he was so cute. Everything about him was cute. The way he played, ate, slept, and especially when he would look at me with those cute round eyes!

Cute at 2 months.
21506-23-05.jpg

Cute at 3 months.
22707-10-05.jpg

Cute with his brother, Teddy, (cute too!)
28408-15-05.jpg

Cute at his first birthday with Teddy.
54104-17-06.jpg

Cute in his tent.
60906-17-06.jpg

Cute in his green ball.
68902-17-07.jpg

Cute at being 2 years old.
72603-20-07.jpg

I will miss my sweet old Bear! :cry:

Oh, Nicole :cry: Was he ever beautiful!!!

He lived the good life that you made possible for him and he got to enjoy if for a long time too. Right up to the end when it sounds his leaving was quick and merciful.
I'm glad your Bear was one of the luckiest ones. None deserve less, but you don't have room for them all.

I'm sorry for your heart. And happy for Bear that he went from one heaven to another.

Bless your spirit, baby Bear :kisses:

What a sweet little man you had there! I'm sorry you had to lose him so unexpectedly. 29 months is a fabulous age.

You weren't kidding on his cute-ness!!!

I am soo sorry Nic, 2 in one day is very sad, even if he was 29 months old and was loved for all of them wholeheartedly. You just never want them to leave.

((hugs))

Back