Barbering in the weirdest places

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilez_n_hugs

One of my foster girls is addicted to her wheel, she runs constantly. Just the other night she was driving my sister crazy with the running so she took the wheel out. This was the result...

377413_10150470890713469_503063468_8544751_207857027_n.jpg

:giggle: I will keep it PG and let you all make the dirty jokes for yourselves.

Ouch her skin looks bumpy/whelty maybe? is that from barbering? I only had one girl do that and it was to her wrist.

hopefloats said:
Ouch her skin looks bumpy/whelty maybe? is that from barbering? I only had one girl do that and it was to her wrist.

I think you're seeing her nipples....other than that she was perfectly smooth. Her fur has already started to grow back with the return of her wheel.

No i know what the nipples look like :) that spot in the center looks pink and like welts in the photo.

hopefloats said:
No i know what the nipples look like :) that spot in the center looks pink and like welts in the photo.

Ohh must just be the photo (it's not the best quality) because she is welt/irritation free :D

adreabri said:
Brazilian bikini wax for rats? lol

That's definitely what I thought too!

Lol she was tring to start a new fashion then.. I am totally giving my girls their wheel back tomorrow ;) one is a nut job runner lol she is hairless but her buddy is not.. that girl must have tons of energy..

Geraldine barbered herself the same way (it got bigger in fact) and her wrists. I treated with Revo and the hair grew back right away.

Back