Back from Dr Munn's - Tonka RIP :( Monkey did Fine :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got my call at noon, so I called and was told that Dr Munn was going to call me later on...but that the procedures wouldn't be happening today, AND the tech was told not to re-book them for tomorrow...so it looks like bad news for both of them :sad3:

And now the waiting is even HARDER...are they going to put Tonka to sleep? I assume Monkey will come home to me :(

Now I have to wait til mid-afternoon :cry3:

:hugs: sometimes NO news is GOOD news. Keep your chin up and think positive. Lots of people are with you today Shelagh, your not riding this alone. :heart:

Tonka's condition is not as good as I thought. She has an all over muscle wasting and glaucoma developing, the paralysis. She just doesn't have the wherewithal to have this fight. :(
IF she was in better shape overall then we would've tried.

I convinced Dr Munn to do Monkey's surgery anyway...it will be done tomorrow, and she will have one last night with her daughter. When Dr Munn is gassing down Monkey she will also do Tonka at the same time. Only one girl will wake up. :sad3:

omg, I am so very sorry to hear about Tonka :cry4: I am dreading the day I will have to face the same heart wrenching situation :sad3: God bless Tonka.

Back