Baby rats, Chilliwack, BC

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTyne

"15 babies to good pet homes only. Not for food.
Dumbo eared black berks. Are being hand - raised so they will be friendly and used to being held. They will be ready for their new homes March 18th. Please email me for more info."

http://fraservalley.kijiji.ca/c-pets-ot ... Z262542394
________________________________________________________________________________________

They look like very pretty babies!! Dumbos are my weak spot, and they are black berks, which I love too! AND they are in the same city as me, lol. GAH!

Really?! Nice, lol.
I was wondering about that because of how adamant the person was about them not going for food and such, and the knowledge of coloring, lol.
I soooo want a couple, but I'd need to get a new cage and everything and my parents would kill me. <_<
But dumbos!! I am very torn, I tell you!

Hehe You know you could come and visit, see them in person :wink2: Their eyes are just starting to open and they're beginning to wander around.

Now that's another conundrum! If I were to take a couple they would be girls and I wouldn't want to leave one girl all alone..
I think my parents and zee bf might notice if I went from 3 to 6 rats <_<

Omg!!! *melts* She's lovely! ^_^
I've been looking on kijiji and craigslist the past few days for cages but having no luck so far.
Hopefully I'll find one soon and then I can tell my parents that they are going crazy and that I've always had that many rats. :p hahaha

*edit- found a guy selling a chinchilla cage on kijiji for $25 that is big enough for 3 rats, so I'm probably picking that up on Tuesday if I can. :p

Holy Cow! errr...Holy RAT! What a darn cutie pattuttie! Boy I am sure glad I don't live down near you cuz...well...I already have 7 fuzzloves! :heart:

KTyne: I have a cage for you, however, it only has two wooden shelves and no ladders...when I was in an OMG! I just want two more baby girl rats fugue, I bought this cage. But because the bars are spaced 1" I couldn't house the babies in there, ALTHOUGH, the adult females fit in there well, maybe you could do the same thing? :D Then I got a CN and now have one too many cages...If you are interested, all I ask is that you pay for the shipping from Terrace. If you are interested let me know and I'll snap a pic and post tomorrow...Oh yeah! 21" high....24" across the front....18" depth with a large blue plastic pan (in great shape) :thumbup:

momofmany, that sounds awsome! How much would the shipping be? I'm a little wary about buying cages off of people through kijiji or craiglist because I'm definitely not a people person, and it makes me nervous thinking if the person is a serial killer or something, LOL. (crazy, I know). That would be a perfect size, and I could replace the shelves, and use my current cage to put babies in! ^_^

*LOL* KTyne...yes, I hear you on the not much of a people person! I live about 20 minutes outside of town so I am a bit of a rural hermit, or so my family thinks... :roll:

I will post a pic of the cage today and I will go into town and see if the pet store I bought it from has a spare box, then I'll check Greyhound for rates and Canada Post. So pic today and shipping info tomorrow, you okay with that?

*Makin a list for town* :thumbup:

Waiting for the pet store to call me back re: weight approximation. Okay, they don't know weight...However, just spoke to my husband and he said that it would be cheaper to send it DHL from his store, so...I am going to round up to say $50.00 and I tend to err on the high side rather than the low...The pet store doesn't have a spare box but I am sure me and the husband man can find one! :)

I am not sure how cheap you can get them down there...I paid $110.00 for it in Oct. 2010.

Back