Baby girls are all together..new cuddle pics.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

Well I put all the babies in the playpen...the new little beige girl was terrified and screamed and bit at the other babies...I reached in and stroked her and she settled right down and immediately relaxed and became a curious normal baby.

Here are a few of the babies finally cuddling....
DSCF8980.jpg

DSCF8979.jpg

DSCF8978.jpg

DSCF8976.jpg

The hardest part of taking pics are as soon as xio's girls see me they run for me....all three of them are very friendly and very licky...sweet sweet little girls...

DSCF8973.jpg

DSCF8972.jpg

Here is when they first met....after the screaming...
DSCF8959.jpg

DSCF8963.jpg

Awww... this is so sweet! Xio's girls are trying to comfort the new one... so adorable! :heart:

I just plain love rats... :heart: :heart: :heart:

So sweet... Your energy helped the beige girl settle right down... that's beautiful and now she can enjoy her life and learn to be a happy rat.

so I am thinking they can all go in the bottom of the CN together today...I am getting it ready now....
this is what they are doing now.....so damn cute.
DSCF8984.jpg

DSCF8988.jpg

they have moved a bit and now are sleepy curled up around each other....little beige girl was bruxing...so so sweet....

Joanne said:
It warms the cockles of my heart! LOL
*Snicker* Haven't heard that phrase in a loooooong time, but I'm definitely feeling the same sentiment here!

And NOM! Can we has a second? I just want to steal that little girlie in the middle ...
DSCF8980.jpg

Second!

So good that the new girl is integrated so fast. She will not only learn rat etiquette :) but she will learn that she needn't be anxious. Adorable group of ratties.

Now if only xio could find a better roommate next year!

Back