Baby Bailey

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cityratt

So i get to be Auntie Anne for the next little while to little baby Bailey
We took some pictures when we got home with her today, so I thought i would share them

She'll be living with us until Melissa gets back in September and then she'll move in with her new sister Yuki.

She origionally was with PetGuy - but has come to be with us at risk of getting pregnant.

She is adorable and I cannot wait to spend the next month with her! Shes currently sitting in her dish nawing on a giant Harlan block :D

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3299.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

She looks SO tiny in Brians hands :heart: :heart: :heart:
IMG_3310.jpg

Baby Bailey meets Tess:
IMG_3309.jpg

Aww I miss my baby already! haha.

Im so proud I saved these gorgeous little angels from being becoming snake food. Look how gorgeous they (Bailey in these pics) are turning out *melt*

Thanks again Anne and Brian!

PetGuy :)

jorats said:
Oh wow... what a little doll! How are you not going to fall in love with this one? Calling yourself auntie will help. :thumbup:

Yea i know eh?! lol i figure its just like the foster puppies right?

If i can keep a puppy for a year and then give it back i can sure keep an adorable little rattie girly for a month or so right? :D

That and i know Melissa, and i know Yuki and I'll be SO happy that she's getting a buddy :wink2:

So glad to hear that Yuki is finally getting her friend, its perfect...Bailey was alone and needs a friend, you get to "Auntie" her for a month, and then she goes home.

I :heart: happy endings! :D

Awww im sooo excited for lil miss Bailey! I have been thinking about her all night, and am very pleased this worked out for everyone! LEts re-cap the happiness from all of this...

1) I found the ad for baby rats for sale
2) I went to the horrible guys house, picked 3 gorgeous young babies that were going to be snake food the next day
3) I basically weaned them onto food and they began to grow (they were half the size that they are now when I got them)
4) Anne contacted me as a back-up home, with welcome arms for her (if another home did not work out)
5) sure enough it worked out great!
6) we prevented her from getting preggers (THANK GOD!)
7) Anne also gets to be her auntie for a month, and spoil Bailey ratten ;)
8) Yuki and Melissa are going to be blessed with this little angel in a few months... for the rest of her life! :D
9) I will be very happy to get updates, and know she went to a great home
10) Im going to be close to the people who take Bailey (Anne/Melissa) and the lady who is taking the boys (Monty and Quincy) so I will hopefully get to visit them personally whenever I can! Thats the best part :D

Im so thankful! Can't express it enough lol.

PetGuy

lj said:
Bronwyn said:
omg third picture! :heart:

Know what you mean. She looks like she's making a fist. Telling Brian (and the camera) what she wants.

Yea lol I look at it and its like shes trying to give us the finger, or shaking it out of anger....lol i think she was fed up with the pictures :wink:

Back