Aurora is tilting her head too!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petaholic

I was just playing with the girls on the futon and noticed that Aurora has a slight tilt as well. It's the first time I've seen it. She kept going to the edge of the futon and sliding right off as if she didn't realise how close to the edge she was. Am I being paranoid? Or could she be getting an ear infection as well?

If both Aurora and Tyson have ear infection is it a coincidence or is there something I am doing that is causing it? There are in seperate cages in the same room but on opposite sides of the room. The only thing I can think of is that I have a rotating fan going, to keep the smell down (since I also have a bunny and a mouse in that room) but it is on the lowest setting. And it's not cold in there or anything...

What do you think?

And should I bring them both in or if I just bring Tyson will he give me enough meds for the two of them? Last time I got antibiotics for my mouse and I still have pretty much the whole bottle.

Would your vet charge extra for looking at her?
You might just bring her along in case he wants to see her.
They need a steriod as well as antibiotics, asap

It could be contagious? But this is the first time I read that there's two tilty... are you sure it wasn't just a coincidence? Best to bring them both in to the vet, for a good check up.

Back