April fools day

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the april fool on GMTV this morning (it was on at like 7am)? LOL

They said that Blackpool Zoo was only recruiting people that were 6'2" and over to work with the giraffes HAHA! They said they wanted people that were 'adapted' to work with the types of animals they were assigned - short people would work with smaller animals and taller people would work with the taller animals. There was a clip of people getting 'interviewed' and measured to see if they were tall enough and being turned away immediately if they weren't

We managed to fool the peope that turned up late to class that we had an exam for that lecture when we really dont. They were rather annoyed :giggle:

I generally avoid any people until 12pm on April Fools Day if i can lmao

HAHA

look at this one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... areas.html

"Ferrets key to bridging the digital divide between cities and rural areas"
ferret_1607795c.jpg

My (pre-menopause 48 yo) mother texted me today
"I'm pregnant! What do I do?"
so I replied
"omg me too!"
neither of us believed the other
we've run out of stuff to fool each other with

blytherue said:
My (pre-menopause 48 yo) mother texted me today
"I'm pregnant! What do I do?"
so I replied
"omg me too!"
neither of us believed the other
we've run out of stuff to fool each other with
Lol, I'm going to have to try this next year :giggle:

My boyfriend just got fooled! We went to pick up his car and the problem was still there! So I had to take him to class. I'm in his class right now actually! It's psychopathology so I was hoping for something interesting, but they're on suicide, so it's just rather depressing. But hooray for 3G Internet on my phone!

I forgot until I read it on another forum LOL

I was told power was getting turned off for 3 hours in the UK due to bad weather.

Back