Apple wood stick question

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYSTIC_ONYX

Hello! I recently purchased a bag of apple sticks for my rats. I read everywhere they are safe, and had great reviews. I looked at the package they came in, it said not to feed them to pets "too often". I was wondering how often can i give them it? Only one enjoys chewing on them. Is one every few days ok or what?

Hello! I recently purchased a bag of apple sticks for my rats. I read everywhere they are safe, and had great reviews. I looked at the package they came in, it said not to feed them to pets "too often". I was wondering how often can i give them it? Only one enjoys chewing on them. Is one every few days ok or what?
I'm not sure why it would say that, Apple wood is fantastic for rats and to my knowledge and experience has no consequences(besides a mess) if they have access to it all the time.

I'm not sure why it would say that, Apple wood is fantastic for rats and to my knowledge and experience has no consequences(besides a mess) if they have access to it all the time.
Oh thankyou!!! I wasn't concerned, just wanted to be sure, dont wanna be responsible for something bad 😂 my one rat shredded his stick i gave him and stole his brothers and destroyed it too 😂 also, it was an amazing deal on amazon! It was 7 bucks for a 2 pack, it has a bunch in there! Im glad pluto loves them!

Back