Anyone wanna see my newish comforter?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

...well at least the insides?

The Punks (formerly of the Bronlings and Co. cage) were separated off from the others since they aren't particularly accepting of new rats and they are PITA's that I love my much. :)

Last night they decided to redecorate.

Punkscageisnicelydecorated.jpg

At least someone tried to keep it tidy, btw the beige fleece is their bedding they decided to chew up and relocate. :roll:
someonetriedtokeepthingstidysept15.jpg

Kizzy pops out of the hammock where almost everyone was snoozing....who me???
Kizzy-whomesept15.jpg

A-ha!!! Now we see one of the little culprits tucking and stuffing away in the corner
Cleotucksandstuffssept15.jpg

Yep I knew it, my tiniest rats in the cage, are the doers.
Tosca-tinytrouble.jpg

Trouble times 2, I call the sisters Tosca and Cleo. :doh:...Butter just won't melt in those mouths.... :heart:
Troubletimes2.jpg

So all owners of Loretta lineage rats, are yours the same? LOLOL

LOL!! That's some majour redecorating!

My young boys are pretty good so far. They are too busy flexing their muscles at this point.

My girls are absolute TERRORS! LOL

I find it varies from rat to rat.. Tosca and Cleo's sisters, George and Ella are like night and day. Ella is more accepting of new rats, she's much calmer and relaxed. George on the other hand, is a beast in every way. I've been having trouble getting my newest girl Molly in with the other girls, because turns out George does not like newcomers. She keeps beating her up.. grrr. The other rats are much more accepting, but it's George and her 'clone' Addie that are causing all the trouble.

So..

Out of George's crazy 6 children, 1 is exactly like her. A punk, bully and escape artist. She can scale walls.. Crazy Addie!

The runt, Luna, is a sweetheart. Her sisters Tessa and Zoe are very sweet as well. They accepted Molly with no trouble and give her lick baths.

Cocoa and Mora, the two berkshires, are screamers. They scream their lungs out at the tiniest things. The screaming aggravates the Bullies to pick on them even more.

So I have two bullies picking on two screamers. The cage sounds like rats are dying. :roll:

Not to mention anything that gets put in there is destroyed in about 20 seconds. Lol. Fleece lining? First thing they do is tunnel underneath and rearrange all their toys before chewing massive holes in their hammocks. Yep, the life of my girls cage.. hours of endless entertainment, but don't be in the same room if you want quiet.

Back