Anyone know anything about the Rat Nation Cage?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I have heard a few people mention that there was a Rat Nation cage coming out sometime. I was wondering if anyone knew what they looked like? When they where coming out? If they actually where coming out?
If anyone has any information on them could you please let me know.
thanks

Western contacted several "rat people" last year (I was one of them) and asked what we would like to see in a Rat Nation. I haven't heard anything since.

What I asked for was deeper trays and horizontal bars with more narrow spacing than the FN. I think I suggested a couple of other things too but I don't remember exactly right now.

They sent a second e-mail asking for colour suggestions and I said the current green was fine with me but that some people might like white.

I hope they get moving on it. I've been putting off buying new cages in the hope that the RN comes out!

MumsyRat, do you still have their email address? Maybe a few of us could write to them :stickpoke: and request an update, and politely suggest (or even beg :bow: ) that they get the lead out!..... :whip:

Let's see. There are more than two hundred members of this forum alone, everyone has at least two rats & many of us have more than makes any sense :lol: . We can tell MidWest with confidence that at least a thousand ratties are thumping on the cage bars demanding a Rat Nation. :!??!??!: :bounce2:

Can a thousand ratties be wrong? Hey, at least with building RNs they won't have to worry about sub-prime mortgages.

oh wow thats so cool! this is the first I've heard of it so I can't to see if they actually make one.

IIRC a further email from Midwest this fall suggested it was probably not going to happen, but they were still considering it.

Maybe someday.

I sent an email to the address that Mumsyrat provided, but haven't heard back yet. The US economy is so bad right now that I don't have faith that we will get the RN anytime soon. :(

Email they sent me:

Hello Bethany, thank you for your e-mail. We are very close to anouncing a release date, hopefully we are in the home streach of producing this product. The working model we have is by far the best rat cage I have ever seen. Please watch our web site for any future information.
Best Reguards
Bryan Jennings

Back