• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any type of cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minnieflower

With my old group getting.. old.. my pack will be getting a lot smaller soon. I may be the only person in the world.. but I hate CN/FN's and I want to change my cages.

If anyone has suitable rat cages, or large rabbit cages for sale in toronto let me know :)

Or if anyone would like to trade a few cheap cages for a DCN or DFN I'd also be interested in that :)

Perhaps you should change the title to something different like:
"Will trade DCN/DFN for smaller/ different cages in Toronto area."

But seriously, I love my DCN! I can't believe you are getting rid of it.

Hmmm ..... two CN sections connected horizontally make a great cage for seniors ....
lots of space (6 feet) especially when they start to find it difficult to get around

But seriously, I love my DCN! I can't believe you are getting rid of it.

I know! Many people love it but I hate it! Because I have my rat room in my basement, I hate not being able to move their cage around the house, and only one of my rats seem to care about climbing around (which is why I bought them). All of my rats prefer to swing off their hammocks and play with their accessories. I'd rather have a smaller more movable cage.

Lately I've gotten in a bunch of babies, and I'm going to have to think about the rats instead of my hate for the dcn/dfns.. So I'm looking for another DCN. If anyone is selling one or knows where to get one in or near Toronto Please let me know. Or If anyone that has big boys or only adult rats would like to trade 2 DFN's or other cages for a DCN please PM me. I'd like to get a bigger cage for these tiny babies asap.

Back