Another New Brunswicker! (very image heavy!)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riana

Hello, everyone! I was prompted to join Jorats by Holly, and I'm so glad she told me of this site! You all seem so friendly and knowledgeable, so I'm very confident that I'll have good rattie experiences here!

My name is Riana, and I'm 20 years old, living in Fredericton, New Brunswick. I have four boys now! My oldest boys are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (around 7 and 5 months respectively), and the new little boys are Loki and Freyr (both 9 weeks). Rose is a black berk, Guild is a black hooded, Loki is a beige berk, and Freyr is a black self. My oldest boys are such sweethearts, and I hope I can guide the little ones to be just as loveable (they're well on their way!)

Now onto pictures! (sorry if these are big! Warning, many pictures!)

rozencrantz.jpg

boys1.jpg

*lol* Guild peeking from behind Rose.

boys2.jpg

cage1.jpg

This is the older boys' cage. It's a Marchiroro Tommy K 82 cage. It fits the boys nicely, but I'm going to be adding another cage on top of it when I introduce the new boys in, because it'd be far too small for four. (And they aren't kept on the floor, I just took pictures after I cleaned them but before putting them back on the dresser. And it's layed out differently than in this picture now. They now have a huge hammock in there, as well as a litterpan level.)

cage2.jpg

guild1.jpg

sillyguid.jpg

I woke him up :p He was all disgruntled.

sillyrose.jpg

sleepy-head!

regalrose.jpg

Posing for everyone!

lazyboys.jpg

yumguild.jpg

I gave the boys baby cereal the other night, and they loved it! Here's Guild being less than mannerly.

yumrose.jpg

And Rose goes 'Om nom nom'

newboys.jpg

And here's the new boys! Loki and Freyr! I only have one picture of them so far, because I just got them last evening. Cute, no?

I hope you all like my family! I'll surely post more pictures in the future, as well as I'm sure an endless amount of questions :p Byebye!

Welcome Riana!!! I love your name and may have to steal it for a future girl of mine. :D

You take great pics and so many, I love them all. Pics are always a treat for us.

Beautiful ratties too.

:welcome:

Hi Riana,
It's great to see you here. You'll have lots of fun on this Forum. Your photos are wonderful.

It's funny that Jorats was thinking of naming a future ratty girl Riana, because I had been thinking the same thing; it's such a pretty name.

BTW, other Forum members, I have met Rose & Guild. They are the friendliest kissiest ratties you could ever hope to meet, a testament to the loving care they get. Loki and Freyr will have a great life with their new buddies.

Back