Another couple

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

River the bride

riverthebride.jpg

Jedy the groom

jedythegroom.jpg

It was not love at first sight, more a marriage of convenience. Jedy and River are like an old married couple. There were a few sniffs, 2 takedowns. He claimed the upstairs, she lives downstairs. They meet for meals. She does let him come to her igloo sometimes. :heart: :heart:

A very good but booooring intro. lol

I'm glad River is doing so well, and she's so adorable... They make a sweet pair... I hope we see couple pics soon :D

The honeymoon couple went for a stroll today

outforastroll.jpg

And had lunch at an outdoor cafe

thehoneymoonlunch.jpg

Where are you, darling?

whereareyou.jpg

Waiting for you, Jedy

waitingforyoujedy.jpg

I have to say this was the easiest intro I've ever had. It took only two days and they were sleeping together in their igloo, this morning.

OMG are they beautiful! I just saw this - and am rushing off to the doctor (flu shot time) but I'll be back!!!!

mamarat said:
I have to say this was the easiest intro I've ever had. It took only two days and they were sleeping together in their igloo, this morning.
It was tougher with Joanne & Scott and Nicole & Ric? :lol:
Geez, after some of the trying intros you've had this must be such a gift - but maybe you thrive on challenges?

Those 1st pictures of River & Jedy are sooooo beautiful! I loved your little photo story too.
I'm just so happy that they have each other and get along. But then they both are used to getting along well with their cagemates, eh? Maybe they'll gradually become closer. In the meantime they will make beautiful pictures together!

Back