After the party!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat

A barricade was installed after a few of the tenants were seen quite tipsy and very close to the edge of the second floor balcony.

Some were very thirsty

Some just wanted to be left alone

Or sit quietly

James didn't party, he was just neutered, Friday

And Jacy who was neutered as well

These rats are so much fun!

They are so adorable. Yep, they are addictive too - like potato chips cannot have just one.... my first 4 have now turned into 15!

I know what you mean, at one point I had 57 in 7 cages. (all rescues)

Holy crackers!!! If I get another I think the hubby will kick me out even though whenever I get another he steals it from me and I never get to play with him again (alright I'll exaggerating, but he loves the ratties) It becomes a "Can I hold the rat now? Can I have him back?"

Well he's a keeper for sure! My hubby helps with the ratties too, especially the new ones coming in. We keep their cage on the kitchen counter (until intros) and he socializes them all. He's great!

Well he's a keeper for sure! My hubby helps with the ratties too, especially the new ones coming in. We keep their cage on the kitchen counter (until intros) and he socializes them all. He's great!

Our rat room is the spare bedroom on the main level. Its next to the bathroom so every time someone heads there the boys are talked to - can you can't help but stop and talk to them.

I'm afraid your colourful barricade would not last very long in my cage...

It must be so fun watching them play!

Can't believe she can keep a bowl of water in her cage. My six pack of destruction would be all over that before I closed the cage door!!! That bowl would be tipped and emptied in a heartbeat!!! My sweet :evilwink: children are like that!

Back