Adventures of the Incredible 8 NEW Pics pg13

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another video! I just had to share how super friendly my rats are. Some days more so than others and this time, I don't know what got into them but they just wouldn't leave me alone. lol
They are such a pleasure these sweethearts. The 8 baby boys are turning out to be real fun loving little beings. I haven't had this much fun since the last time I had a big colony.

http://youtu.be/njj7Rb6A6nM

Ahh...so nice to see beautiful, sweet ratties. After losing my last boy and being a rat mommy with no rats, I just melt seeing your sweet bubs..and climbing all over you because they LOVE you. Rats. Just. Rule. You are a lucky rat parent. Enjoy your babies every second, and thanks for putting a big smile on my face today. :cheerful:

Awww they love their Mommy so much! Such a well developed and thriving colony. Lucky guys! I love that they just wanted to be with you initially instead of gettting stuck into exploring right away. What a happy bunch of furballs! Thanks for posting that made my day.

Wow I just caught up on this! So amazing jorats! I love that last video...every rat mommas dream being smothered in ratties...I haven't had that since my group of 11 girls. I only have 3-4 on me at a time now. Still a great feeling

New pics, taken yesterday. :bunnydance:

We will start with my old man Bastien.

Dec6Bastien_zpsd8a1baa8.jpg

Tachee and unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of her sister Seraphine. Seraphine is not feeling well these days. :(
Dec6Tachee_zps58873646.jpg

Shanti, she is constantly being badgered by the boys for some loving. But I think it's her own darn fault. She actually presents herself. The hussy. Clive is her main stalker.
Dec6Shanti_zpsea5085e9.jpg

Meena, who has learned to say NO to the boys and they respect that.
Dec6Meena2_zps148e9425.jpg

And now the boys. You'll have to excuse the shots. It's incredibly impossible to take pics of fast moving ratties. lol So I tried focusing my camera in one spot and snap away at popping heads. lol

Jeven
Dec6Jeven2_zps9b79892b.jpg

Frey
Dec6Frey_zps5d5bcac5.jpg

Rudy
Dec6Rudy_zpsf5f7e8c6.jpg

Mason
Dec6Mason2_zps431a63ac.jpg

Boon
Dec6Boon_zps5924eb43.jpg

Clive
Dec6Clive_zps54ecb107.jpg

Zak
ZakNov18_zps448e8502.jpg

And Rico
Dec6Rico_zps7d3c233c.jpg

Here is Jeven and Frey
Dec6JevenFrey_zpsee7f8fde.jpg

Boon and Frey
Dec6BoonClive_zpsc1499952.jpg

Another of Jeven. He was being a camera hog yesterday. He would put himself in front of the camera and when I was focusing elsewhere, he would tap on my shoulder ( I was sitting on the floor, he could reach my shoulders easily by being on the futon) and get me to take his pic. It had to be coincidence but it sure made me laugh.
Dec6Jeven_zpsd0630ca2.jpg

Frey and Jeven are still quite tiny. Zak and Mason are huge but I agree, Rico looks the most grown up and also he's quite mature. Clive is just too busy being casanova. Boon is also on the smallish side. The five boys from Faline are extremely adventurist and brave, full of energy. Zak and Mason know their names and would rather hang with me for kisses and lots of hand play. Rico likes to stay in the cage and welcome those who come back in but the odd time, he comes out for a quiet walk about. Rico is an old soul.

Aww, Rico, what a precious..he DOES sound like an old soul, bless his little heart. Your kiddos are all so beautiful, and I loved those great head shots of all the kids poking out through the hole in the cat play thing. Great photos! I love your babies!!

Back