Adia's poor toe...The day after surgery

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lilspaz68 said:
We're home. Adia's not thrilled, but hopefully the metacam should kick in soon. I was sitting in the waiting room. listening to everything, my mind going over every complication our minds can conjure up, when our babies are having surgery, when he walks back into the room with my girl awake in his hands and doing the anesthetic twitch...their eyes are soo not there and they do an odd twitch while they are coming out. She's in her hammie right now, had her metacam, and her foot looks pretty good. No before pic but here's your after...

AdiaaftertoeampAug7.jpg

There was almost no blood, and now I know why. The toe was only attached by the bone and the artery, which hadn't been severed. :shock:
I have already been through this before with Zuri last year and can give you before and after pics of hers for interest's sake.

PoorZurisbittentoe.jpg

Zurisamputatedtoe.jpg

*whew*...and after all that, Adia's bill was only $97.00 and that was including a $30.00 full bottle of metacam! :bounce:

The poor little soul! Why does Moth have to be that way to her companions? I hope YOU haven't had to have any fingers or toes amputated!!! :D

Back