Adia May be Next...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruxxy said:
aww its so hard when they get like that. :sad-p: Has she lost alot of weight? she looks very skinny in the pictures. What is her eating like? Does she show any interest in food?

Give your special girl love for me :heart: hopefully you can get that cage soon so she'll be more comfortable. Its so sad that her cagemates aren't paying attention to her. Shes part of the hoard right?

I wonder if the hagan cage would be a suitable temporary retirement home?
She has lost some weight, but recently fat shadow is much skinnier...sadly their systems just don't work as well and they lose weight when they age. :( I am fighting it with supplements but its a downhill battle.
She tries to eat hard items (blocks) but I don't think she's managing them anymore. I am syringing Ensure into her morning and night...last night she had 12 cc's. And this morning she had baby cereal and 4 cc's of Ensure.
Shadow looks worse but is more active and eats her blocks avidly still.

The Hagen does not have enough floor space for 2 old rats to toddle around in, but hopefully Elizabeth was able to works something out with the guy and the cages and they might be picked up tonight and taken up to her by her daughter. :thumbup:

Yes Adia is part of the Horde. They are a loving crew for the most part but for some reason Adia only had one real ratfriend with them all, and it was Lucine. Lucine is gone now and no one has stepped in for her. :(

Back