A shock for me; found Katie dead in the cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godmother said:
I find it strange that her two sisters were acting completely normal, even though Katie was lying dead in the Kleenex box. I guess they'd checked her out and come to terms with it.
We know they grieve sometimes, different kids in different ways, but I guess they don't question their own part in the life/death as we always do, I think the longest part of grieving for us humans is questioning what we might have done or not have done in the time we had with our loved one. I'm glad her sister are alright, I hope you are too. Hugs.

Nic_columbo, I'm very sorry for you with Carmella. Have you started a post for her and support for you? You need to do that so we can focus on her & you there.

Goodness, I missed this thread - I'm so sorry Godmother! What a shock to lose a baby in the prime of her life. I guess every loss I've had has been expected. I can't imagine how hard it is to accept a sudden death like this. Hugs to you and the girls. :hugs:

Back