A Rattie-themed plate for a wedding

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

When Jazzy had her babies, I was sending pictures of them to my friends. One friend's daughter, Nicole, fell in love with the babies, and ended up adopting five of them. Jazzy and her babies have all crossed over to the bridge now, but I still occasionally see Nicole. She is getting married today, so I wanted to make her something for the wedding.
I do fused glass, so decided I wanted to make something out of glass, but rat-themed. Here is what I made:

IMG_0199_zps2d2649d7.jpg

IMG_0201_zps13fb2bf3.jpg

(It is a glass platter.)
I think it is something you will either really like, or think is stupid. So I am hoping she and her new husband Scottie will enjoy it!

Wow I would totally buy those for a wedding present defiently! Me and my fiance who is currently still over seas (Note: He's German and we're still waiting on Immigration Service to get back to us on our petition acceptance :cry4: ) are planning to get married as soon as he gets here. It's gonna take a bit of planning for the wedding, but we have to get our certificate before then so he can stay and establish a green card etc. Anyways we are going to be planning our wedding, but during this time of waiting for him, it's my boys: Gizmo, Gyro and Nes, that have been keeping me company, and busy, while we wait for their new human daddy to arrive :giggle:

My fiance loves our boys despite he's never physically met them, but he knows he's gonna have a ball with them when he gets here. Those plates are absolutely adorable, and I think he and I would agree they be a perfect tribute to our future kitchen accessories :nod: but thats just it, waiting for our big day :wallbang: That plate really is worthy of a wedding present is my final point :giggle:

Back