A little too brave?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me think that this was not the first time. Like possibly the cheetah has already befriended the rodent family. It is a disney movie in real life! LOL

Oh the poor rat/mouse (looks like a rat to me) is so hungry. It's only a youngen. I know it's cute, but I get worried when I see things like this.

According to the news article, it's definitely a rat... he must be driven by hunger because he's not caring about big cat. Everyone seems surprised there as well... Not much they can do if a wild baby rat decides to share dinner with big cat.

Wow that is so so cute! The leopard probably thought that the rat also was not too much of a threat till the rat brings family :cheeky:

But yes ratties mommy needs to teach little rat that cats are not friends.

Yeah I know. I'm just a worry wort. Would love to take rattie home and give it a good feed.

jorats said:
According to the news article, it's definitely a rat... he must be driven by hunger because he's not caring about big cat. Everyone seems surprised there as well... Not much they can do if a wild baby rat decides to share dinner with big cat.

i doubt that the leopard had ever even had live food.. it's been in captivity (or atleast at the zoo) since it was 4 months. it probably doesn't even equate the little rat with food...

which is good for the rat. it's too cute to be dinner.

Bwahaha, the one where the leopard is sniffing him the little rat is like "DUDE. TRYING to EAT here..." LMAO! That's awesome!

Back