A few pics of my girls

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahlas

I have four sweet rattie girls who live in a DCN....Claire who is around 2 1/2 years , Sophie who is 2 years, Ruthie who is 10 months and Harlow who is 7 months...they are all very sweet.

Harlow
IMG_4301.jpg

Sophie
IMG_4310.jpg

Claire
IMG_4307.jpg

Ruthie
ruthie.jpg

Pretty girlies! I still love the blaze on Harlow.
Do you know what would look even better? A naked rat in with all those furry ones. :nod:
Hahaha, couldn't help myself!

I know...I think of her everyday...but would it be fair just to take one? Plus I am so busy I get them out everyday of course but some days it is just some cuddling on the bed or chair. I am not sure I would be able to give her the best home at this time...
Right now I just don't think I can offer her the best home...LOL but it is not that I don't with I could.

Dahlas said:
I know...I think of her everyday...but would it be fair just to take one? Plus I am so busy I get them out everyday of course but some days it is just some cuddling on the bed or chair. I am not sure I would be able to give her the best home at this time...
Right now I just don't think I can offer her the best home...LOL but it is not that I don't with I could.
Ah well, you will just have to give her virtual snuggles instead then. :)

Back