A couple of pics I got up.. will get the rest up tomorrow.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkRider2k3

I didn't get all of the pics up but I did snag a few good ones.

First off here is the cage. It's in a " rat room" that is also shared with my drum set. It's perfect as it can be easily blocked off for them to have play time out of their cage. And they get tons of room to run around (I don't mind them playing around the drum set as it's sturdy and really nothing they can damage on it.. )

Now, for the rat pics :). Here is a list of all the rats we have:

Queen- Alongside Mischief, she is our oldest at 2 years. She is the brownish one with white bottom.
Mischief- Same age as Queen, and is Siamese
Pixie- Also Siamese, and just a little bit younger then Queen and Mischief. I'm not sure of her age but she looks identical to Mischief lol
Lulu- One of the hoarder rescue ratties. She is brown/white and 9-10 months old.
Olivia- Our final rescue rattie. She is black/white and in the "group photo" is next to my oldest Queen
Cassie- Another hoarder rescue. Very similar markings to Lulu (in fact they are hard to tell apart lol)
Angel- Our newest one alongside Noel. She is a tan/white one seen in the pics.
Noel- Black hoodie with marks on the back. Her and Angel are very young but I don't know how old.
Shiloh- All brown girl that is still young. I'm not sure of her age but I know Nikki knows hers..

Cute ratties, and I'll bet they love the DCN!
But please tell me you don't play the drums in the same room with them?! Or do you hand out little rattie ear protectors? LOL

Dahlas said:
very cute rats....I love the one in front in the third picture...pretty girl. I have a DCN for my girls and I love it...great cage

If you mean the beige hoodie that is Angel :). She's a stinker though. She's a lot better now, but when we first got her she was very shy and was a biter. Never bit me but drew blood on Nikki.

Back