3 rattties, ferret nation, toys, HT, etc... Rehomed :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I'm sure not many people are surprised to see this, but I have decided to rehome my ratty girls.

They come with their one level ferret nation, tonnes of fleece, toys and 2 bags of harland teklad for $100.

I have pics all around the site if you are interested in seeing them if haven't in the past.

I will be in the Ottawa area on the long weekend if anyone there is interested in adopting them. I live in Toronto. I cannot not transport them other than this weekend.

Thanks

I wish I could help but wishing you luck in finding a good home.
These rats are adorable sweet and loving, anyone would be so very lucky to take these girls home. I have two of the brothers and they are the best.

You're driving to Ottawa? You should be passing by Peterborough unless you're taking the 401 straight there.

I'll have to talk it over with my husband since were really short on cash right now (i just started my new job last week) and he has said no more rats, but A) I would really like to help you out and can assure you they would have a lovely home and life & B) that would give me a triple level FN. Would make more room in my living room ;)

Chances are he won't go for it because of our money situation, but I will let you know okay?

ETA: Anyway I could get some pictures?! That might melt his heart a little :heart:

Is anyone interested but doesn't have transport? I may be able to arrange something with some friends or maybe there is someone on here willing to help.

I hope someone can make a home to these darlings soon. They deserve so much better. :(

I'm moving out soon and really need to find a home for them. If price is an issue, please don't be shy to pm me and talk to me.

would anyone be interested in just the rats and not the cage and accessories or the other way around? I will rehome the ratties for free.

Moon was just here and picked up the girls and their things.

Thank you so much!!

This is so bittersweet for me. It's been a long time since there were no ratties in my home. It will feel empty without them.

That's wonderful! I'm unfamiliar with a lot that's happened in your life but it must be a huge comfort to know the girls are still getting great care.

It was great meeting you, Melissa. And Lady and Titus, LOL!

The girls are still in the travel cage :oops: as I am *still* decorating the FN. I've never done that before, and there's so much open space to fill and ideas to use.

But, the ladies are relaxing, eating, drinking and are generally being curious. I am almost done with the cage and will have them out on the bed with me for a few minutes, and I really look forward to re-releasing them into their domain.

They are such sweet girls, and Mike has taken a shine to Elise in particular... my mother in law has already renamed her to "Josephine". We'll see if it sticks. I hope you have no particular issues with the renaming.

And thanks to all for the nice comments about me :D I am really so excited to start intros.

Back