3 old girls in London Need to get to Guelph, Hamilton or TO

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I am trying to get 3 very old ladies (2-2.5 years old) that are currently residing in London, ON. They need to either get to Graham of former CCH fame and he will hold onto them until I get them later on, OR even better all the way to Toronto.

I have other emails out right now, but won't I feel stupid if someone is driving through London on their way to Guelph or Toronto or beyond and I didn't ask on the forum? :cheeky:

I thought they were already in Guelph but he moved over the weekend, making it a LOT more tricky for 2 people to connect who don't have cars LOL

Are you able to help?

I may be able to help with the Guelph to Toronto leg of this trip.

I was wondering if I could add my little Willow to this trio of oldies too? She's almost 2yrs old and had her sister past away in March of this year, and has been alone (well being besties with me) since then.

Are you in Guelph Dee?

Can you get Willow to Graham before Saturday, October 27th?

We are trying to get the London girls down to Graham by then, and then I will pick them up when I am there to pick up my special need ratties from Graham.

I'll just let him know 1 more is coming :laugh4:

OK I had added Hamilton as a possible destination as well as Guelph or Toronto.

Guelph has a hopeful deadline of BEFORE Saturday Oct 27th as I will be there this Saturday, but if it has to be after I will make other arrangements to get to Guelph again.

Hamilton can be anytime more or less and same for Toronto.

I am trying to get the girls into foster care in/near London right now as well.

Back