20 Rats in Barrie!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattastic

I was scrolling through Kijiji when I came across this Ad. It doesn't sound too good at all!! I have no room to take any in plus my rescued female just had her baby and I don't want to accidently introduce them to something harmful!

"hey I have 20 rats need to be gone today looking for best offer on all of them Cage and all no jokes no head games just come best offer "

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-pets/b...day/594084778?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I've decided to email them to see what they have exactly and if the males & females were separated. Let's see what they say! :S

Minnie if you can take them, I am in Orillia and will transport them (to any reliable home in ontario)! I know its a couple days late but...crossfingers...I will go get them from this ...shudder... person and attempt not to maim them in the process. But you have to be sure you can keep them or find good homes, cuz I can't keep em for any length of time.

Last edited:
Minnie if you can take them, I am in Orillia and will transport them (to any reliable home in ontario)! I know its a couple days late but...crossfingers...I will go get them from this ...shudder... person and attempt not to maim them in the process. But you have to be sure you can keep them or find good homes, cuz I can't keep em for any length of time.

This sounds great but the problem is I can only take the females. If they gave the females with the cage so they have something to stay in for atleast a night I could take them.

Let's see what can be done...but this is a LOT of rats for you to take on if you don't have other homes lined up. I have 10 and I'm at my limit (also 3 mice, 1 hamster, and an old old cat) with vet bills and time spent caring for everyone each day. Do you mean that if you have an additional cage you could take the males, or you would need a cage to take the females too? I'm headed to Barrie this morning, I've got a doctor appt and then I've got to get some car stuff done, txt me.

Back