2 survivors now 11 days old

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bati

The 2 survivors from my horrible litter, I think they look 'wrong' the skin is too big and they move strange, but I can't find it in my heart to give up on them, and mum is taking good care of them now

DSCN4697.jpg

DSCN4696.jpg

DSCN4694.jpg

DSCN4692.jpg

That's so sad. :cry:

Don't give up. How long until they open their eyes? I think if they make to opening their eyes then they are going to make it. But then I have never had baby rats just puppies.

They've got adorable little teath, my babies usually open their eyes from day 11 to 14, so eyes are going to open soon, but when I can be sure they survive I don't know, just hoping now

waiting for an authopsy, I was told to phone monday, but vets know little about rats (hence little about what to look for) and the little body I gave to the vet was really little just 12 grams, but I'd so like an answer

Little sweeties..... I send all the best mental stuff I can to them to help make them big and strong.

Such darling little fuzzies! I had a litter of very tiny sick babies dropped off to me last year. Most of them ended up doing fine. I'm sure yours will do great! :nod:

Yes, I'm so sorry what you've been thru with all your losses, I can't imagine.... and for the little ones that were robbed of time here.

But those 2 look like perfect little ratpeople and I hope they are survivors. As RunzwithRatz said they will be so very special as they do continue on with their lives!

:D Oh the tiny doll, no don't give up on them, try supplementing them wit a bit of ensue in a syringe with the needle removed, they are so sweet let us know how things go for them! :love5:

Back