2 new girls, bella and stella (:

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trexgorawrrrrr

so, as some of you know... i had to rehome my boys. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17093

a few days ago a girl i went to highschool with contacted me about her two girl rats. she recently had just moved into her own apartment which was pet friendly. until it was sold to a new owner who changed the pet policies... i didn't really want to take them at first because i just lost molly at the beginning of the month. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16817 and now i was being forced to rehome my boys. well i went from 4 rats, to one in one month. and i was thinking about my lone girl dutchess... and thought it would be great to take her two girls, and eventually do intros so my little dutchess isn't alone, and then stella and bella get a home... and then i'm not so ratless.

i told her i would take them! so today after Pam drove two hours to come get my boys, i went and got the two new girls. they are adorable, and are making the loss of my boys not sting so hard. jenna (the girl who owned stella and bella) was crying, and i was crying. i was like i honestly know exactly how you feel because the same thing happened to me about an hour ago. it was a hard day.

but i just wanted to show a couple pictures of my new girls. they spent about 20 minutes laying right next to my neck bruxing, boggleing, and sleeping! they're so sweet. Stella is about a year Jenna said, and Bella looks like she is maybe 3-4 months.
sandbe.jpg

sandb.jpg

stella :)
stella.jpg

i also got them situated into their new home. pictures not that great since they are from my phone, will add more later. but i did make a hammy, and a couple shelf covers.
stellaandbella.jpg

left side
stellaandbellaleft.jpg

right side
stellaandbellaright.jpg

Back