2 males (1 year) Barrie

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrol

Is there anyone who can take 2 male rats? They are just over a year old. One is hairless, one is hooded. I can pick them up and keep them here if someone can take them. I don't have any room.
$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

Any background information?

Hello. I actually know the person rehoming these boys.
The hairless rat was rescued off kijiji & the other male was adopted. They get along really well & are super friendly boys.
They get along with other rats and their cat.
If you need more information, email the seller through her ads. I believe she needs them rehomed asap and wants the best outcome for these boys. Shes including their cage as well.
I would take them myself but I have no room.

I would but we're going away and I've been instructed not to adopt before our trip. :( They look super sweet though.

You guys may PM as well & I can get into contact with the seller for you. They really need a new home soon.

I am in Orillia and can probably arrange a temporary shelter for them, but unless they will integrate with my other guys, which is a very slim chance because my boys are grumps, I don't think I'll be able to keep them permanently.

I will gladly do all I can to help, tho, let make sure they don't end up on kijiji or anything like that. As I said, I can find temp shelter,....then we can continue to work on their forever home.

Really hope they're still alright!!!

Back