2 6-month white male rats - free

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

My husband has a website at work where the employees can post things that they would like to buy, sell or give away. He found on the website 2 - 6 month white male rats to give away. My husband called him to get more info and the gentleman said that they were his son's and girlfriend's pet. Unfortunately they are no longer together and the father now has the rats. He promised them that they would not go for feeders. He was thinking about taking them to the pet store but my husband asked him to hold off a few days so we could post this on the forum. They have their own cage and by the way he described it it sounds like a rabbit cage. If anyone is interested we could get some pictures and maybe go see them for you.

Ann

Well we gave the gentleman a suggestion about his rats. We now have them. We have always had female rats since 2000 and my husband had always said that he would like to have males. Because not all of our females were fixed that was not an option at the time. About a year ago we decided that we would like to take a break from rats. As you can see that didn't last long. :laugh4: We picked them up last night and one is fairly timid. The cage that they are in is a fair size and at least they used yesterday news rather than wood shavings. We will be changing there food and getting them some hammocks for starters. Pictures will follow when we can get a few good ones. We are looking for male name suggestions. Can you imagine living for 6 months without names. :gaah:

Ann

Back