~ 15 rats need homes (Moncton, NB)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianA81

I have rescued rats for a while, but I am relocating out west in a few months and cannot take all of my rats with me. I would therefore like to rehome those rats not coming with me ASAP.

I have several adult males and females (mostly white, but some hairless) that are between 3 and 6 months old. Of the adult males, one is dumbo. A few of the males and females have mobility issues, and two of the females are blind in one eye. Despite these issues, they are able to function and live relatively normal lives.

I also had an accidental litter several weeks ago (improper sexing new arrivals) so have ~ 10 babies that are ready to go as well. They are all mostly white, but some have patterns on them. They are all handled daily by myself and my daughter.

All of my rats get attention to the best of my ability, are fed premium, corn-free rat food, and are kept on dust free, paper-based bedding.

I need help finding a place for them. :tearful:

Please post lots of cute pictures, and maybe some people will be able to make room .... also try posting on Maritime Rat Rescue Group on facebook.
There are not many maritime rat owners left on there but it might help.

You can also try Mainely Rat Rescue. I have rescued large groups of rats in the past and they were able to take them in and find them homes down through the New England states. They are under new management but as far as I am aware are still people who care deeply about pet rats.

there are still 12 rats in need of good homes .... Please help a fellow rescuer and these rescued rats

Obviously Mainely Rat Rescue must have refused to help :(

Back