13 Babies~~2 Weeks Old~~Eyes Are Now Open

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratlove

A couple of weeks ago our rescue took in a possible pregnant female. And week and a half later she gave birth to 13 beautiful babies! As of right now i believe there are 8 males and 5 females. They are starting to move around a lot more today, and they have small amounts of hair they are so cute! We are really enjoying Momma Trixie and her 13 babies here in our rescue! They are all going to be avialable for adoption once they are weaned from momma. Enjoy!

Picture of Momma Trixie
Momma4-30-09005.jpg

Here are the babies on Day 5
TrixieandherBABIES05-12-09011.jpg

And the babies today at 1 Week!
Newcage005.jpg

:happydance: They are so cute! And are those beiges? It's a good thing I'm not closer to you because I would probably end up taking them home! I love beiges, but all of the little ones are equally adorable. :heart:

Thanks everyone!

lindsayfawn said:
aww they're so cute. Are the lighter ones beige or a grey/sliver? I find they almost look silver in the picture.

Well i am not sure at the moment, but i think that they are possibly beige. But they do seem to have a silver tent to them. :)

Thanks all! The babies are now 12 days old and it wont be to long now before we get to see those big beautiful eyes!!

Trixie saying Hello!
BabiesDay12019.jpg

BabiesDay12003.jpg

BabiesDay12004.jpg

BabiesDay12005.jpg

BabiesDay12008.jpg

We are learning to walk, it is so cute!
BabiesDay12009.jpg

BabiesDay12010.jpg

BabiesDay12016.jpg

BabiesDay12017.jpg

After a long awaited 2 weeks we have beautiful eyes! All but 1 baby have there eyes open today!

I made a slideshow since there are so many pictures. :) Click on the picture below for the show!

Back