12 Rats and other pets for FREE// Guelph, ON -Ad Gone :(

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sausage4ever

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-pet-accessor...ts/1026521832?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I have 12 rats for free they were breeders all large in an in guelph and can not deliver i also have a large 2 level ferret nation cage cage asking 100 dollars as well as 2 tarantulas and a king snake fot free if interested call 226 500 1508 ask for kayla

I'm going to call and about the rats and possibly take in the tarantulas or the snake. I don't want any of them being dumped or going to some uneducated person...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome

got a call back, she says they're in three different colonies:

There are 8 males, the rest females. There are actually 20 rats in total and they're all set up... Can anyone help with this?

Anybody know of a good reptile rescue, for the kingsnake?
The kingsnake 12yo... :(
I have mice here and really should NOT have a snake in the house.

I can transport to TO and pick up any rats tomorrow.

And I'm driving to Lindsay for Halloweeb weekend so if anyone in that area would like a rattie please let me know

Last edited:
I can ask but I don't feel she's gonna bother... she didn't even know how many rats she had until I asked how many males there were. I don't think she cares if they go as pets or feeders...

ETA: Sorry didn't your question about them being pregnant. I can only assume they are all potentially pregnant. She has them all living together and set up as breeding colonies

PM me what colours you are interested in and I'll pick up accordingly.
If they get to me I will take pics of them but I can not commit to taking any of them in without foster and adoptive homes.

I told her I'll call her back later this eve to confirm if I'll pick them up tomorrow

Last edited:
i can take one pair of bonded boys, older males if possible and I don't care what they look like. I assume the breeders ratio is 2 boys to 3 girls? so a pair should be possible.

Back