$1

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is truly an amazing video and very much needed this time of year. BTW the video was shot in a town just south of where I live.

A big thank to you to share this video. It is so true ! With nothing, i you want you can help someone, you just need to have a great heart, and ears to listen to people who are suffering and eyes to see them. So you just have to give your hand to help them a little.

Ears, eyes and hands ..... we are designed to help others . Open our ears, ours eyes and our hands :)

Thank you so much for reviving this, Orangette... I had totally forgotten about it. Such a great short movie. Made me cry all over again...

Unepuce said:
Thank you so much for reviving this, Orangette... I had totally forgotten about it. Such a great short movie. Made me cry all over again...

C'est moi qui te remercie, cette vidéo valait vraiment le coup d'être vue :) ça doit interpeller les gens, les faire réfléchir. C'était une excellente idée de la mettre sur le fofo. Je vais la mettre sur mon fofo aussi :)

Back