Took in 14 rats, will need adopters LOL

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gus has been booked to be neutered next Thursday. He's a cute little fellow just very aware of his manliness which will get him in trouble with any intro's and since he looooves the ladies, I can give it to him LOL

He is the absolute worst for getting a picture of, took me ages just to get these 3 pics LOL. Have I mentioned he's an occasional lip flapper? He also lunges to nip hard when I undo the door on his cage or reach in, but once he's in my arms...he's just fine.

He's also learning to play with me just now :D Shake the rat shoulders...he bounces, and shakes his head and comes back for more LOLOL

Nov1414Gus.jpg~original

Nov1414Gus2.jpg~original

Nov1414Gus4.jpg~original

Nov1414Gus3.jpg~original

Last edited:
I cannot wait for my first PEW! They are all so cute adults and babies alike. I'm kinda hoping they do get to stay together. I know you will work your magic and get them to trust and know what love is like.

Awww papa is so handsome.. and mum looks so deceptively sweet haha :p I showed her picture to a friend and she immediately went 'awwwww she looks like such a sweetheart!' heh heh... :p

And those pictures of Tati with her babies are sooooo sweet, she seems like such a great mama!!

Tati Momma update, improving rapidly...haven't been bitten for ages, except my ankle, but feet are a regular ratty hazard and probably nothing to do with her issues. LOL

Babies, growing by leaps and bounds...separation day for the boys is almost here :(

We'll start with the adopted babies :) Less the PEW pairings since I only just got a sharpie to mark the tails of the boys and girls LOLOL I'll get a better photoshoot soon :D

Maria's biiig black boy. He's always been bigger and chubbier than everyone else...

Nov1714blackboy2.jpg~original

Nov1714blackboy.jpg~original

Nov1714Mariasblackboy.jpg~original

Trihkal's black head notch girl :D She's gorgeous :D

Nov1714Trikhalsgirl2.jpg~original

Nov1714Trikhalsgirl.jpg~original

Lots of PEW's LOLOLOL

Nov1714PEW4.jpg~original

Nov1714PEW5.jpg~original

Nov1714PEW.jpg~original

Nov1714PEW3.jpg~original

Agoutis and agouti caps (with and without headspot) - all boys.

Nov1714agoutiandagoutiheadspotboys.jpg~original

Nov1714agoutiboy.jpg~original

Nov1714babies2.jpg~original

Nov1714agoutiboy2.jpg~original

Nov1714agouticapandagoutiboys.jpg~original

Nov1714agouticap.jpg~original

Why hello my sweet little baby! She has the cutest expression. Please give her kisses from me. =)

All of the babies seem so sweet! I'm really glad you are having success with mom too.

Gus the baby daddy was neutered today, he did great, even if he's not impressed that I put him on his back. He is such a nice natured rat, without much socializing :D Bodes well for these lovely babies :)

Nov2014Gusnightofneuter.jpg~original

Aww Gus! Hope he heals nicely. It always amazes me when rats are so sweet despite having had tragic lives and/or experiences. It's like that's how awesome the rat species is.

Back