Took in 14 rats, will need adopters LOL

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, what's a PEW? sounds like something from a RPG.. Pew pew (sorry I'm a gamer e.e)

hahaha it does
it stands for Pink Eyed White, the rats that most ppl associate with a lab rat

some ppl find their pink eyes creepy, but you have to look past their eyes because these rats tend to have the best personalities

in my humble opinion
I love PEWS

I love rats with pink eyes!
d092cc8d287cc8bc88779d7252a93c0a.jpg

Ah man I would love to have a PEW someday. There has not been one come through the rescue or be born through the rescue since I have been helping out. We mostly have black hoods here. I do have a couple of those. And I have a hairless himi so at least I get the cute pink eyes :)

I luvs the pink eyes! It makes her look like a little princess with rubies on her face!

DSCN0342.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

Last edited:
Oh gosh Sheldon I LOVE the rat's expression in the last picture.

I have learned it really doesn't matter what my rats look like. If they have a sweet personality and/or we have a bond they are adorable no matter what.

I'd be so scared to own or touch a hairless.. They're skin is so smooth and I'm just like "no no I might break the seal."

Haha! Nah their tough. I've never felt like I was going to hurt them. The biggest risk is that they get roughed up a little more when they get into a tussle.

Ah man I would love to have a PEW someday. There has not been one come through the rescue or be born through the rescue since I have been helping out. We mostly have black hoods here. I do have a couple of those. And I have a hairless himi so at least I get the cute pink eyes :)

I luvs the pink eyes! It makes her look like a little princess with rubies on her face!

oh my gosh she's beautiful!!

Those babies...oh my gosh! cute cute cute!!!! and as far as PEWs go, I at first thought their eyes were kinda creepy when we picked out our first two ratties gabriella and moose who were in a tank with a bunch of pew babies (gabby is black hooded and moose beige hooded) but then gabby had her babies and of course there were two pew baby boys in the mix haha and now it doesn't bother me :) I love my red eyed monsters!

Back