The biggest raisin ever!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOH OOOH, I think I really have a contender for the biggest raisin ever! it's probably about the same length as the one that started this thread, but it's "plumper" :nod:

I think this is probably Rocko's handiwork...as he's the biggest eater.
all the boys had some boiled potato, a quarter of a Brussels sprout, and a tiny bit of boiled carrot and wax turnip-

and then I found this!
:hahaha:

2010-05-01 05.18.30.jpg

Mhm! My boyfriend was commented on a large raisin, and my only response was well if you think it's impressive then we can take it's picture in comparison to something and post it on the forum! He was so grossed out LOL it wasn't a good one, and it was also dry. For some reason dry ones aren't worth posting.

I dont know how to even go about encouraging them to contribute to this thread!! HAHA

you probably don't want to encourage them to produce huge poops- seems to mean they've been eating too much.

my guys don't leave big poops when they're just eating their normal diet, but if they've stuffed themselves on veggies, we get the really plump and juicy raisins

Gah I'm never gonna be able to eat oatmeal raisin cookies again
:lol:

Wow, the girth is definitely impressive! Maybe he left it out for the other boys to 'man up' and rise to the challenge. :giggle:

Mmmmmmm, oatmeal raisin cookies.......

I was stalking this topic the other night and wanting to comment but noticed it hadn't had any activity in a while. I'm so happy it's back. I had a contender tonight but it was very, very fresh. I even picked it up. It went past my first knuckles and about a quarter of the way up to my second and I have long, piano player fingers. But alas, it was too mushy and kinda just got squished when i tried to take the bedding off of it and then it was pretty smelly so I just threw it out. :( oh well, I'll keep looking.

I was stalking this topic the other night and wanting to comment but noticed it hadn't had any activity in a while. I'm so happy it's back. I had a contender tonight but it was very, very fresh. I even picked it up. It went past my first knuckles and about a quarter of the way up to my second and I have long, piano player fingers. But alas, it was too mushy and kinda just got squished when i tried to take the bedding off of it and then it was pretty smelly so I just threw it out. :( oh well, I'll keep looking.

yeh unfortunately a lot of the big ones are also quite squishy
and they shrivel up when they dry so you don't get the full effect LOL

I think we should add other categories, like the longest string of poops attached to each other, the skinniest poop, etc.

wonder what newcomers think of our raisin thread
:poop::poop::poop::laugh4:

LOL
The only time I saw a present that big was when Algernon was home from the vet and put in her own little cage. She refused to poop more than once while traveling to/from the vet, but the moment she got home? She exploded and had lots of poop, including a turd about as long as that one, lol.

Back