The biggest raisin ever!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ruler is a nice touch! Adds some scientific validity to the contest. We could always go by volume; maybe a shorter fat one could count as much as a long skinny one. Or maybe there will be different categories: "and the nominees for Best Weird Colour of the Year are...."

Unepuce said:
:laugh4: :laugh4:

I agree Godmother... and we now have our new version of RPOM!!! (rat poop of the month) :laugh4:

Hey, great idea!

Meanwhile, Jorats will be saying, "I go out of town for a few days, and look what they get up to???!"

Godmother said:
Unepuce said:

I agree Godmother... and we now have our new version of RPOM!!! (rat poop of the month) :laugh4:

Hey, great idea!

Meanwhile, Jorats will be saying, "I go out of town for a few days, and look what they get up to???!"

it's our version of when the cat's away... :cheeky:

"When the Big Cheese is away, the Shackers will play- with rat poop!"
:giggle:

OMG! I almost died laughing. My cheeks now hurt.

I've seen some massive poos in my cages. But never thought to take a photo of them.

Now if we were doing yucky mushy poos, Tramp would win that contest. This boy puts out the biggest pile of nervous/excited poos I've ever seen in my life. It seriously sometimes looks like a dog pile. He seems to have a sensitive stomach. ANY food outside of of the blocks, and his poos get slighly mushy. He's healthy. Had him checked. No parasites or anything like that. Just...irritable bowls.

Petunia said:
Godmother said:
Unepuce said:

Hey, great idea!

it's our version of when the cat's away... :cheeky:

"When the Big Cheese is away, the Shackers will play- with rat poop!"
:giggle:

Just saw that one! LOL LOL LOL Petunia! :laugh4:

Hahahaha! You guys are hilarious.

I saw a poop in my girls cage the other day and it was really freakin' huge... I got the thought to take a pic, but my boyfriend was home and I know he'd think I'm insane if he saw me do that lol. He'd probably say "No more ratties for you!" :p

Risika57 said:
Now if we were doing yucky mushy poos, Tramp would win that contest. This boy puts out the biggest pile of nervous/excited poos I've ever seen in my life.
We could have a 'Stinkiest Raisin Ever' section.
Scratch-n-sniff your monitor... :cheeky:

Joanne said:
Risika57 said:
Now if we were doing yucky mushy poos, Tramp would win that contest. This boy puts out the biggest pile of nervous/excited poos I've ever seen in my life.
We could have a 'Stinkiest Raisin Ever' section.
Scratch-n-sniff your monitor... :cheeky:

Some would say I'm hanging with a bad crowd. :giggle:

Not sure if this qualifies, but someone left me a really big pile!
IMG_5225_zps9dbf72fb.jpg

Back