The biggest raisin ever!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up and checking the cages as 4:30 this morning in the hopes of a fresh catch...I *know* Sid can turn out some humongous poos when he sets his mind to it. Will try again tomorrow...

i'll have to show this to my mom, ive seen her boys offerings&debated measuring once or twice!

Joanne said:
I had no idea that rats could produce a poop this big! :yikes:

OK, sorry, don't usually go around picking up and taking pics of my ratties' presents...

well I thought I had a contender for this but I guess not:

001 by catnapt, on Flickr

although it might be bigger by volume if not by length :lol:

Lol I'm keeping an eye out but I'm half debating if I want to try to participate in this contest by digging through their litter boxes or just humbly observe and sit this one out lol

Petunia said:
Joanne said:
I had no idea that rats could produce a poop this big! :yikes:

OK, sorry, don't usually go around picking up and taking pics of my ratties' presents...

well I thought I had a contender for this but I guess not:

001 by catnapt, on Flickr

although it might be bigger by volume if not by length :lol:

Good one Petunia! Who is the responsible party? I think it would be nice to post the rat's name with their submissions :D

Clearly, if this is to be a serious thing (lol how could it possibly?), some rules need to be established. And if rules are going to be established, we may need a special committee to establish them :giggle: Are poops being judged on length alone? Or does width factor in as well? Texture (smooth or coarse)? And color (shade) of the poo?

:laugh4:

I am not sure who this one belongs to. I only have the two boys.
I don't know that they'd be too pleased with me sharing this, shhhhhh! :giggle:
they're kinda shy

Gee, that's a pretty good try, and the girth is pretty impressive, but not ready for the record books yet! LOL
Come on, is that the best you can do?

Joanne said:
Gee, that's a pretty good try, and the girth is pretty impressive, but not ready for the record books yet! LOL
Come on, is that the best you can do?

I thought there was a good one last night, pulled it out and was all ready to photograph it, then I remembered that the "winning poop" to date comes up to the second joint on your finger, not the first
and I sadly put the poop back and mentally scolded my boys for getting me all excited for nothing
:giggle:

what do you feed your rats? I bet they get a lot of veggies, eh? Mine can't handle too many veggies, they get very soft poos
and even if those were bigger, I'm not eager to pick those ones up
:lol:

:laugh4:

and once again, I'm off to scour the litter box for potential winners

ack, I thought I had one but it was just two poops smushed together

:roll: :lol:

This is no way a contender to Joanne's whopper but it certainly the biggest poop I found in my rats littler box lol!

DSC09634_zps77bf53a4.jpg

DSC09632_zps7520b9d9.jpg

SarahA said:
I can picture everyone looking through the litter boxes now trying to find one to beat it lol.
Epic rat poop.

"epic rat poop" bahahahaha too funny!!!

That IS a huge poop! omg, LOL. I darn near peed myself reading all the comments. ahahahahah :giggle:

Back