Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think once they are eating solid foods, drinking from the bottle, they should be safe. George's eepers continued to try drink from her up until about 7 weeks of age, but they were nibbling on food soon after their eyes opened. By four weeks they are usually eating things on their own, and supplemented with the mothers milk. So an easy to digest food along with milk supplements should be fine, but I'm not an expert. They are getting so cute! Almost at my favorite baby stage! :D

Got one at 3 weeks old, very very small and expected not to live, but he's still with me and 25 months old now, so it's doable (my 5 weeks are just the standard, so I don't have to think, only look on the date :lol: )

Ok, it's a doen deal. Jorats can have her babies when she comes down. :)

All of the babies have opened their eyes atleast partially this morning. The 2 hoodies have black or dark red eyes and everyone else has red or ruby eyes.

*gasp* Ruby? :) :stickpoke:

Edit: I remember letting two of my babies go at sometime after 4 weeks and mentioned it on the other forum and a few people expressed their levels of being quite unimpressed. The owner was perfectly competent too and bought them a Martin cage to boot. :scratch:

When can I start marking their tails with marker so I know who they are? Or maybe I can just mark their fur just above where their tail connects?

Oh the bunny is sooo gorgeous!
and the babies are soooo sweet! I love them!
I finally figured out how to work youtube and firefox, so i'm watching the videos now. :D

Back