Starla's litter

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few years ago, I saw one in a Superpet in Brampton. She was a beauty but also very nippy. :(
Some rats are classified as BEWs even if they have a small smudge of black on them.

I believe I have 7 rexes.

This is what I see so far. I may be wrong but I think I'm right... (pardon my amateur descriptions.

Rex - Male - Black hooded mismarked bareback
Rex - Female - White
Rex - Male - White with light light brown from base of tail to middle of back (uneven strip)
Soft coat - 2 Female - White
Rex - Female - Brown agouti coloured hooded with uneven pattern of agouti brown down back
Rex - 3 Male - White
Soft coat - Female - White with light light brown from base of tail to middle of back (uneven strip)
Soft coat - 2 male - white

I'm trying to upload pics but I'm having some problems. Check back soon.

Bronwyn said:
Oh a little bit of White Out would fix that. :lol:
HLaugh3.gif

sorry

LOL I'm glad you guys enjoyed that ;D As soon as I sent it I thought, "Uh oh. Hopefully they don't think I'm serious."

Of COURSE there's only one white rex female. *dies*

Edit: That video was so sweet. I miss baby squeaks! And I'm so serious when I say you're chipping away here. *whimper* By soft coat you mean the standard?

Eeee. :D

Weird, my dark hooded and my agouti were the first to open their eyes too! I wonder if it has to do with light sensitivity for the red eyed ones?

Wait a minute... when can I seperate the bubs from mom? They will be 5 weeks old on August 20th, but I'm reading they are weaned at 4 weeks. If that is the case, Jorats could get her little hoodie!

I've picked up beebees when they were 4 weeks old in the past. It is healthier that they stay with mum and/or with just their bros till 5 to 6 weeks. Many breeders separate at 4 to 4 1/2 weeks.
But they can and will survive a separation at 4 weeks even at 3 weeks. It's entirely up to you though since you are the mama.
I'll respect whatever you decide. :D

Back