Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya he pats them now and again but he's too much of a mommy pleaser to hurt them. Odin will vigorously groom the cat when he's feeling like a big man haha

Ya he pats them now and again but he's too much of a mommy pleaser to hurt them. Odin will vigorously groom the cat when he's feeling like a big man haha
My cats don't act like normal cats, I raised them bassicly from birth, their mom disappeared. One of my friends has a motorcycle shop with cats all around so he added a door for them and then she disappeared a couple days after the kittens were born so I fostered them.

Hahaha, it does look like she's counting. :)

What she was really doing was chewing the zip tie that holds the Sides together. We have had this cage for almost 10 years so everything it originally came with ( plastic clips to hold it all together,level,ramp) have either been broken or lost over the years so it is all held together with zip ties which is why we hunted down a super cheap ferret nation cage for them even though I wanted the critter nation I couldn't find one anywhere except online which are all to expensive for my taste right now.Maybe for christmas I will buy the girls one so they won't have to share with the boys anymore. Gabby is gonna be super mad when she realizes the new cage doesn't have any possible escape routes :) She is a free spirit and would live outside of her cage 24/7 if I would let her.

Penny looks so angelic. Looks can be deceiving.
anetaquh.jpg

The boys enjoying their after bath treats. Zer0 is hiding. Ridi is under the pillow and Maddox is in the wide open. ♡

7cc81be53525ec06933b74385df470b7.jpg

3a0ec9e411d01bec0a5f8118e8852177.jpg

03e0f3368f1a3528c6cf0b4f7c7da773.jpg

7522d63aa3e86dbced830fc146aaa66d.jpg

Last edited:
Back