Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n9rwynPh4L1tw825qo1_500.jpg

Zephye sure knows how to pose for the camera :roll:

Thumbs up for that pic!
I use tapatalk too so in limited as well. I think a lot of users on here use tapatalk.

Ahh I love the way sleeping rats look >w< they always look so comfortable and innocent.

tumblr_n9rws4pY051tw825qo1_500.jpg

Zephye enjoying some delicious watermelon :'3

He didn't want the other boys to know he was eating a piece of carrot so he did it the most private and less suspicious way he could think of.

10550968_10202950053925877_1279688820751997109_n.jpg

Duchess found a good nap spot during free play.
gemu3e4e.jpg

Took me nearly 10 mins to find her. No one has ever gone up the curtain but today I had it open it was such a beautiful day!

Some of the other girls from her group helping me decorate their cage.
Smoosh!
yrujy8ym.jpg

Delphi
4u9apyha.jpg

The crew smelling each other after their run around.
y4upuber.jpg

Hide and Seek anyone? Gabby is counting :) Actually not sure what she was up to but it couldn't have been anything good being the trouble maker she is.

DSC08236.jpg

6uhyzynu.jpg

u6e2uzap.jpg

They love eachother, they will fall asleep all cuddled together... I'm kind of disappointed in my cat though:p she doesn't know how to cat. It's better than the other two though they are scared of the rats. -_-

Better then mine who always looks at them like a buffet although if one like Odin runs at him he's not so tough!
esuraneh.jpg
The one I have in the pic will "bite" the rat every one in a while but it's not hard and doesn't put any pressure, I make sure the rat and cat are both not hurt. I wouldn't put either in danger.

Back