Possibly pregnant young rat?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the babies today to their new home at the tiny toes rat rescue. I was sad to see them go but happy the will be able to get all the care they deserve. I kept one girl here with mama, they will be missed. :(

:cuddle: I so wish I knew ahead of your little angels arriving or I would have adopted two little boys off you, then I'd have 4 hairless lol!

But at least they are in a good place, they will get homes in no time! You are an awsome owner!

Omg I want one just like her, she is just adorable and very pregnant. As long as I have owned rats, which I got my first pair in 98', I have never had a chance to get my hands on hairless ones.

Omg I want one just like her, she is just adorable and very pregnant. As long as I have owned rats, which I got my first pair in 98', I have never had a chance to get my hands on hairless ones.
I never had a hairless rat until I started trolling Kijiji and ended up with ten hairless rats all at once! I rehomed four but still have six. Addictive!

Thanks all, I felt really happy to leave them there. I hope they will all get wonderful new homes. I do miss them still, but not the cleaning and food cost! Those babies could go through a bag a week. ><

Back