Zodiac girls in their Halloween costumes!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizmo1221

So it occurred to me that my girls have not had their pics on here for quite some time. I dropped by Claire's the other day and picked up some odds and ends to dress them up in for Halloween. I also got a sick new camera the other day, and wanted to play around with it.

Here's the result!!

Gemini as a flower child!
DSC00380.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

Virgo with her spider friend!
DSC00338.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

Libra with a Halloween-themed outfit!
DSC00429.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

Notice the glare from Libra. She absolutely hated her outfit, wouldn't stay still, and kept wiggling out of it. After about ten minutes though she stood still and let me take a bunch of pics (glaring at me the whole time!), then finally had relief and a bunch of love and treats!

My first photo shoot ever, and all in all a successful one!

Oh that flowerchild!!!! :heart: Only Gemini would totally ignore a tasty little outfit like that. :cheeky: Your first photoshoot went very very well Liz, its lovely to see the girls again. Did Virgo ignore her spider friend too?

Thanks guys! Gem is very excited to be nominated! haha

lilspaz68 said:
Oh that flowerchild!!!! :heart: Only Gemini would totally ignore a tasty little outfit like that. :cheeky: Your first photoshoot went very very well Liz, its lovely to see the girls again. Did Virgo ignore her spider friend too?

Thanks so much, Shelagh! Virgo hated "getting dressed" but once the costume was on found the blanket and the bed much more interesting lol. She didn't bat an eye.

Joanne said:
Hahaha, I can't believe you have halloween costumes for your ratties!

Lol Joanne. I only went to a girls accessory store and got pretty hair elastics, and a hairband with the spider and fabric on it. Took me about five minutes :p

Back