Zera's 6 Month Day!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EDK

Zera is offically 6months old today!!! YIPPIEE!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

[BBvideo 450,375:21txwc5a]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrkhPJxVRRk[/BBvideo:21txwc5a]

OMG they are sooooo cute. I would really love to have a little naked rat....maybe someday. All of your rats are so sweet looking...

Thank you all!!!

Lol and Jorats I know! I was so scared she and Lyra would never be with my boys,especially with Gyro! But look at them now! ever since they joined them, Gyro is been more and more of my mushy/cuddly boy, Gizmo has been less stressed out being alpha, even Nes is having more fun with the girls around. These two little nakie girls are angels sent down to help me and my boys live a happier lives! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Question: Does anyone think that my girls are off the time table age wise, or weight wise? Last my vet weighed them both girls were between 250 - 300g. But that was back in late Jan early Feb. It's hard to tell because this is the first time I've had girls, AND they are hairless, so it's just hard to say for me :wallbang:

I have one girl who is in the 300g range, and another who is in the 500g range. I think that if they are healthy, bright and happy, and they have a good body condition, then their size is irrelevant. (The 500g girl is a FATTIE LOL)

Back